On the dated 1st to 2nd February 2018 (2 days training programme) Attended Mr Priya Kr Deuri as Chief Functionary of ITSS, NGO at All India level NGOs for all States the Chief Functionaries & All Central Govt. ICDS, Deputy Director Training Programme on Swachh Bharat Abhiyan ” SBA” by National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development (NIPCCD) (Ministry of Women & Child Development, Govt. of India) Regional Centre, Khanapara, Guwahati-22
Welcome to Integrated Tribal Shining Society (ITSS) NGO. We, ITSS,NGO as an Indian S.T. S.C. and O.B.C. Society Act. XXI 0f 1860, Govt. of Assam, Regd. No. RS/SPR/242/D/26/2010-11
Past Year Objectives:
- To organize the people of the area fewer than one roof and thereby try to work together for development of the area in all respect.To look after for development of all roads, land, bye-land, supply of pure drinking water, proper electrification etc. in the rural or urban area.
Coming Year Goals:
- Integrated Tribal Development (Backward) with S.C. Communication & Eradication of Rural Poverty from Country
- Integrated Tribal Development (Backward) with S.C. Communication & Eradication of Rural Poverty from Country.
- To organize the people of the area fewer than one roof and thereby try to work together for development of the area in all respect.More Info
- Joining hands with other Partnership System in various Development Schemes under process to promote and achieve equality, justice & peace for society
- To work with people and their communities as partner bring change & New Generation standard living among the society with attitude.